What’s the future of fundraising?
None of us knows for sure. But one thing is certain: the future of fundraising will increasingly include the use of artificial intelligence. That fascinating reality is not somewhere out there in the distant future. It’s here — today.
Artificial intelligence is already improving fundraising results. Masterworks is proving that right now. And we’d like to share with you what we’re learning in an upcoming live webinar.
Join Bryan Brown, Masterworks’ COO, and Dave Raley, Masterworks’ EVP of Strategic Innovation, for . . .
How AI is Transforming Ministry
Wednesday, May 26, at 10am PT / 1pm ET
You’ll come away with the answers to many key questions, including:
- What actually is artificial intelligence?
- What is machine learning, and how is it different from artificial intelligence?
- How is this technology being used right now in the broader marketplace?
- How is it being applied at nonprofit organizations today?
- What is on the immediate horizon?
- And, most important, what can you do now to leverage this important shift in technology to better serve your organization and your donors?
We hope to see you then!