What’s next for fundraising and marketing? Will the events of 2020 permanently change the way ministries fundraise and market? And if so, what does that look like in this “next normal”?
We’re going to unpack these questions in a one-hour webinar.
Thursday, November 19, 2020
10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern
During the webinar, we’ll address questions like:
• What are the key trends to keep a pulse on?
• How long might the effects of the pandemic last?
• What ministries have thrived in this time, which have struggled, and what can we learn?
• What should fundraising and marketing leaders be doing in this next normal?
Masterworks is privileged to serve at the crossroads of many different kinds of ministries and fundraising and marketing efforts. We have a firsthand view of what the most effective organizations are doing to prepare for this next season.
We’ve pulled together some key trends and behaviors that you should be taking advantage of in this season — and key mistakes to avoid.
You won’t want to miss it. Join me on Thursday, November 19, at 10am Pacific, 1pm Eastern. Hope to see you there!
– Dave Raley, EVP Strategic Innovation