Non-profit marketing pros know that successful fundraising is very much a momentum-driven effort. Once you’re really moving forward, the wins come easier.
That’s why I want to invite you to join us for a special webinar called Acquiring and Maximizing Relationships With Donors.
You’ll hear from three of Masterworks’ highly experienced thought leaders, who’ll share smart ways to drive new momentum as you expand your list of partners, reduce attrition and create more revenue along the way.
It’ll be an hour of practical ideas for:
- Leveraging cooperative databases
- Taking advantage of predictive analytics and advanced segmentation
- Waking up your slumbering mid-major donor program
It’s easy to sign up. Details and a registration link are below.
Acquiring and Maximizing Relationships With Donors
When: Thursday, March 30, 2017, 9 – 10 a.m. PT/12 – 1 p.m. ET
- Steve Caldwell, Vice President of Analytics & Insight
- Sheryl Larson, Senior Director of Media
- Amy Hunter, Senior Vice President of Client Strategy, Media and Analytics
Who should attend? Anyone who manages non-profit fundraising, marketing and communications
Hope you can join us!
Feel free to share this invite with peers and colleagues who may be interested.